i heard today was a lucky day, 11/11/11. so in the spirit of making wishes on lucky days, let us itemize the list of crazy plans i have in mind in over the next 10 months (after November Austerity is over, of course!):
- visit family in Michigan sometime before it snows too much (=in the next 30 days?)
- New York City + Puerto Rico for Christmas +NYE 2011
Phish @ Madison Square Garden New Year’s Run (not NYE but one of the other nights?)tried, did not get tickets
- Utah – January? SLC or Zion?
- weeklong yoga retreat in Mexico – February
- Montana/Glacier NP – April?
- Cruise from Seattle to Alaska, May 2012, with both of our families (not only a crazy plan – actually booked)
- Iceland, June/July 2012 to chase the midnight sun
- August 2012: fly in/out of burning man 2012 for a 72-hour stay
- Fall 2012: NYC School of Visual Arts: Critical Theory and the Arts (MA) . for this, i need to get my shit together. a lot.
apparently the way my mind works is that while we are suffering a major Recession and i don’t have a full-time job, i should spend a lot of time and money traveling and apply to an expensive private art school in the one of the most expensive cities in the world.
anyone want to suggest anything else awesome and totally impractical i should consider adding?
Filed in autobiographical, resolutions, travel | Tagged with affluenza, NaBloPoMo, wanderlust | Comment (0)